Delta Dental Premier PPO Plan:
- Your Delta Dental group number is: 11500
- Please allow 10 business days for your insurance to be activated.
- A dental ID card will be mailed to the address you provided during enrollment.
- Your member ID is your Benedictine University student ID. You do not need to have your ID card to see a provider. The provider will be able to verify coverage using your name, date of birth, and student ID.
- The plan allows you to use any dentist you wish, but you will receive the greatest benefit by using a dentist who participates in the PPO network.
- To find a participating dentist, please visit Delta Dental’s provider search. Under “Select your Network” choose Delta Dental Premier or Delta Dental PPO.
- Once enrollment is activated, you can register with Member Connection to print a temporary ID card, view claims information, and enroll in the Enhanced Benefit Program. If your student ID is less than 9 digits, please add zeros to the beginning. Registration is not necessary to utilize your benefits.
- Delta Dental also has a mobile app.
Delta Dental Customer Service:
- Your DeltaVision plan uses the EyeMed Select network. A vision ID card is not provided. Your vision provider will use your name and date of birth to verify coverage.
- To find a provider please visit EyeMed’s provider search. Enter your zip code and under “Choose Network”, pick “Select”.
- This ID Card has plan information to reference when visiting a provider.
DeltaVision Customer Service:
- For questions related to claims or benefits please contact the EyeMed customer service team at (866) 939-3633.
Supplement Accident and Sickness Plan:
- Your coverage will become effective the first of the month, following the date of enrollment.
- You will not receive an ID card for this plan. If you need to file a claim, you can do so by following the instructions on the claim form.
- Remember to keep copies of your documents, including your medical bills and Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
Supplement Accident and Sickness – Chubb Customer Service:
- For questions regarding the supplement plan, please call (888) 293-9229.
- To begin using your benefits, download the Teladoc App. Search the app store for “Teladoc”.
- To set up your new account locate and tap the “set up your account” tab at the bottom of the login page.
- Enter the requested information to locate your account.
- Once prompted, select “Benefit Partners Group LLC” as your group affiliation.
- Confirm and complete the next registration steps.
- Establish a secure password and necessary security steps for log in purpose.
- You will need to update your medical history upon completion of the account setup.
- You can request consultations upon the completion of your medical history.
- Your coverage will become effective on the first business day after you have enrolled.
Teladoc Customer Service:
General Contact Information:
- Benefit Partners Group is pleased to offer a dedicated Student Support Team. Please contact us at (877) 247-8817 or send us an email.
- Chubb: For questions regarding the supplement plan, please call (888) 293-9229.
- Delta Dental: For questions regarding your dental plan, please call: (800) 323-1743.
- DeltaVision: For questions regarding your vision plan, please call: (866) 723-0513.
- Teladoc: For questions regarding the telehealth plan, please call (800) TELADOC (835-2362).